Friday, August 9, 2013

sometimes my brain wants to explode....

We are creeping up on living here for 3 years.  I can't believe we have been here 3 years.  In this time, I have done a lot to our house...no room is complete, like I want it to be.  I'm getting there.  This is also the last year I will be staying home, next fall I'm back to playing teacher.  Whilst I am looking forward to 2 incomes again, I will miss being home to see my babies all day long.  

Tonight and tomorrow I will be cleaning to take pictures of before and afters so fars.  Mainly because tomorrow is Mr. TSL's birthday and we have his family coming over to bbq.  I'll write the story of how we got our house soon....it's a doozy!

I have redone both bathrooms and already have better ideas to improve them.  I am not going to start it until spring, because I have decided to do the kitchen first.

My brain is exploding over excitement for the kitchen island....


black cabinets and planks


I am going to make a live edge counter top and have it held up with custom hairpin legs! 


images via pinterest

I am hoping in the next 2 weeks to start the island!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow, can't wait to see the kitchen makeover. I've been loving hairpin legs lately. We recently added a huge island and I just love having all that space to work. The kitchen truly is the heart of the home.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)