Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Losing an elephant penis.....

a bald eagle, and a guinea pig.  Sounds like the beginning of a good joke! :)

I found this on Pinterest:


Puts it in to perspective in a mildly entertaining way!!
That's right, I am hoping to lose 73 lbs this year.  F that, I am going to lose them this year!  Like we're going to play hide and seek and I am going to neglect them and not find them again, like EVER!

Mr. TSL and I have had many surprises in our lives and we have decided that the most spectacular 4 surprises will be our only 4 surprises :)  No more babies up in here. They all gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here....sorry I was jammin.

Anywho, now that I am done having babies it's time for me to get my shit straight!

I will drag you on my journey with me and promise to be a better blogger this year!  I super sucked at the blogging thing last year.  I was a little pre-occupied.  2 year old and a new baby....plus babysitting for a little extra dough.  I got some kick ass projects done, but lacked bloggy time for it.  To tell you the truth, I lacked motivation to write about them too, not just time.

Follow my Project Fat Ass board on Pinterest or if you are up for it follow all my boards...then maybe you can figure out what knock off project I'll make next and we can totally be besties! :)

If you are still reading my blog after almost a year of wishy washy crappy posts, you mother f-ing rock!  If you're not, well then you aren't reading this one either.  Unless you were like Elephant Penis, what?!?!

Back to Project Fat Ass....  I'll keep you updated hopefully weekly on my weight loss.  If I give myself a time frame on the weight loss I am destined to fail.  I am an all or nothing kind of girl.


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to officially sign up for Project Fat Ass because I need still need to lose an average human leg. So it's either get serious about exercising or chop off my leg. I'm honestly open to either option at this point, but I need help with both :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you what Jess, you can be my co-partner! We shall get our asses whipped into shape and if we don't then we will cut off opposite legs to be able to share a pair of shoes!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'm game, too. I have you both beat…I can't even talk about a single body part…I can make up 2 additional entire adult human bodies!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! You are so funny! As for myself, I want to lose a tire, I really need to lose a leg, but even after all of my efforts my going-thru-menopause body will maybe let me lose a guinea pig. If I'm lucky. Best of luck to ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)