Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busting my balls....

I have busted 2 of my glass balls on my chandeliers!!  I only bought 1 replacement ball!  I broke both center balls, one I hit with the ladder while I was painting the dining room and the other I busted when I was tying some pink stars to hang from it for Hayley's bday party the other day.

Here's to hoping the Hobster Lobster (Hobby Lobby) carries those again this Christmas!  I saw them putting out Christmas stuff the other day(I may have thought they were crazy), maybe I'll go by and see if they have my balls!!


-Make your life beautiful!!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you luck with finding replacements .. might be a great thing that the Christmas items are beginning to come out.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)