Monday, June 27, 2011

Some pics of Crap I've been doing!

Summer with a baby and 2 big kids is crazy hectic!  Since I quit working (after having Audrey), I crave adult interaction!  This blog is part of my "grown-up play date", but I am also a 'let's have everyone over to our house for dinner/games/whatever gets them here' kind of girl!  Mr. TSL is more of a 'can't we get together somewhere else' kind of guy, but he lets me be a loon every once in a while!  He totally has fun once everyone is here, but I might or might not (okay totally always) run around like a crazy woman trying to clean every detail of every aspect of my house because everyone is coming over.  I think this is the part he dislikes.

I am also a complete control freak when it comes to making the dinner/side dishes/dessert.  I am always afraid to give up power because inevitably someone will screw up my idea.  Probably this also drives Mr. TSL nuts! 

Last weekend I had some friends over for games, we had a blast!  Plus, I cleaned like a crazy woman and got pics of stuff before it was destroyed!  What's funny is I don't care if the whole house is messy when everyone leaves, so long as it was magazine photo shoot ready when they get here!

So here are some pics of the dining room:

Duh da!!!  I have more pics for tomorrow too!!  :)


-Make your life beautiful!!






   



Skip to my Lou






Tuesdays:

Adiamond in the Stuff
Coastal Charm

Weekly Parties I Crash

Monday
  craftThe Graphics FairySumo Sweet Stuff Boogieboard CottageBecolorful Making  
Tuesday
PhotobucketStrictly Homemade Tuesday My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia Anything Related LINKPARTYBUTTON
 

Wednesday
a beach cottageDragonfly Designs Creations by KaraThe Trendy Treehouse
NightOwlCraftingShow and Tell Green  

Thursday
giveawaysMy Repurposed LifeTransformation Thursday A Little Knick KnackBeyond The Picket FenceHouseofHepworths
It's a KeeperSuzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom  

Friday
Furniture Feature FridaysmonogramBubbly Nature Lovely Crafty HomeTidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingCraft GoodiesPhotobucketTickled Pink at 504 Main Designer GardenStuff and Nonsense  
BLOG TITLE






Saturday
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Sunday
UndertheTableandDreaming The DIY Show Off

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Homemaker on a Dime. I love your grocery sign and your mismatched chairs. I dream of having that look. Unfortunately - hubby and I don't have the same vision.

    I'm a little crazy before company comes too - hubby sounds like your hubby - not a fan of get togethers and the control freak side of me. But he adapts once company is here.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)