Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break---no bathroom redo, but got a new stove!!

Apparently, spring break with your kids at home means very little gets done for projects on my part!  I am thinking of starting on Hayley and Audrey's room today...I said thinking about.  We'll see if I actually get to it!  I did score a one-year old Kenmore Stove from CL for $225.  She's a beaut!! 

Mr. TSL had me measure the opening to make sure it would fit.  30 inches, measured the new stove 30 inches perfect!!  Then we pulled out the old built-in stove and 28 inches....oops.  And it was hard-wired in!  Home Depot trip.  Mr. TSL put in the new plug and has to cut the opening so the stove will fit in.  We also had to pull the laminate back splash piece off of the counter.  Kind of an eye sore, but I see it as progress in the direction of getting the kitchen done!! 

I'll be back to post next week....this week is super packed!

-Make your life beautiful!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Congratulations on the new stove, what a score!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)