Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Seeing Red-Part 1 of Add Some Color to your Life

In honor of the gloomy nasty raining weather, I am kicking off an add some color to your life posts!  Because I am completely crazy about things being in rainbow order, we begin with red!!  For a long time, I wanted a red wall.  I painted one in our last house and I loved it during the holidays and hated it during the summer!  Red is a bold color to paint and it takes some stones to do so.  Not only is it a vibrant color, it takes multiple coats of paint and primer to get the color exactly like you like.  None the less, here are some FABULOUS red decor ideas.

Kitchens:
Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen
I love this idea and I will be making one of these this summer!!  Fresh Cut Flours made this for her granddaughter out of an old media console.  So so so cute!!!
Red Living Rooms:
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Red Dining Rooms:
Dining Room
Dining Room
Dining Room
Red Bathrooms:
Bathroom
Bathroom



I hope these pics have inspired you to add some color to your life!!  
Make your life beautiful!
-Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)